Our Resilience Team has been meeting to ensure we have the right contingency plans in place to deal with this outbreak.
Our focus is to provide a continuity of service for clients and their transactions,
We can confirm that we remain open and that we have implemented work from home practices.
We have made the following operational changes to ensure that we can operate as efficiently as possible:
- All queries should contain your policy no or your client code and be directed by email only to email@example.com. You can also phone in the usual way.
- All payments to clients will be made by EFT. We will need each client to supply bank details so that payments can be made by EFT.
- Renewal of policies can be paid On-Line, by Credit Card or Debit Card. Cheques or cash is un-preferred and may experience long delays.
- We will be emailing all renewals rather than sending them by post.
- All Benefit Statements to be sent directly to pension scheme members. Annual Benefit Statement may be accessed via the relevant secure Web Centre.
As you can imagine, this is a new way of working for all of us, so for the short term, we are going to continue to prioritise key transactions. Please bear with us over the coming days and weeks as we adjust to the new environment and scale up our work from home capabilities. Working together with you, we are focused on helping you through these difficult times.
We are taking all the necessary precautions and actions to protect the health and safety of our people while reducing the impact on the service we provide to you in these challenging times.
In the meantime, we hope that you and your families keep well over the coming weeks and months.
With kind regards