Outlined below is Halligan Life & Pensions Ltd. t/a Halligan Insurances, Good Insurance policy with regard to the privacy of the users of Halligan Insurances website. By visiting this site you are agreeing to the terms of this privacy statement. If you are not happy with the contents of this statement and do not wish your information to be recorded, you may leave this site.
Halligan Insurances fully respects your rights to privacy and will not collect any personal information without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer when you visit our website when using our online feedback forms will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality. This is strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We take every precaution to protect the confidentiality of your personal information that you supply. For general web browsing, certain information is recorded in the website log files which may include:
- The top level domain name from which you access the internet.
- The IP address of the computer from which you access the website.
- The date and time each computer accesses the website.
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded by each computer.
- The type and version of the browsers being used to access the website.
- Keywords used in search engines and directories to find our website.
- Keywords and phrases used to search our website.
This information is used for statistical purposes only including:
- To find out how many people are visiting our site.
- To identify what pages are accessed more frequently.
- To help us improve the information we are supplying to our users.
- To make our site more user friendly.
This website is hosted by Deidiserve. We understand that customers are concerned about the security of their debit and credit card details. We take significant steps to protect all your information, and especially your payment details, using the latest technology. We take most major debit and credit cards. All transactions are processed by our payment gateway Worldnet TPS. All debit and credit card information is held in secure mode, encrypted and protected behind an SSL Certificate. We will never supply your personal or debit/credit card details to any third party for any reason whatsoever. We understand that the details you supply us are only to allow purchasing to take place and we will protect that information and use it only for the purpose for which it was intended. We respect your right to privacy and comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003.
Halligan Insurances website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy standards of other websites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site. This privacy statement relates only to the privacy practices in connection with Halligan Insurances website and sub-sites.
Notification Of Changes To This Statement
Halligan Insurances reserves the right to amend this statement at any future date and will post any substantive changes here.