COVID-19 Contingency Plan NoticeOur Resilience Team has been meeting to ensure we have the right contingency plans in place to deal with this outbreak. Our focus is to provide a continuity of service for clients and their transactions, We can confirm that we remain open and that we have implemented work from home practices. We have made the following operational changes to ensure that we can operate as efficiently as possible:
- All queries should contain your policy number or your client code and be directed by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also phone in the usual way.
- Renewal of policies can be paid On-Line, by Credit Card or Debit Card. Cheques or cash may experience long delays.
- All payments/refunds to clients will be made by EFT. We will need each client to supply bank details so that payments can be made by EFT.
- We will be emailing all renewals rather than sending them by post.
- All Benefit Statements to be sent directly to pension scheme members. Annual Benefit Statement may be accessed via the relevant secure Web Centre.